Neuropathy

[Tr...]

Hi,

Anyone here with neuropathy in their feet?

My feet hurt a lot when standing or walking. It started in April of last year: it felt like walking on moss or memory foam.

Later that's changed to pain. A sharp, stabbing,  burning pain. Walking has become torture. My feet feel swollen,  but are not. The strange thing is, It gets a bit better during the evening. But overall it's getting more painful. Any response will be appreciated.

I have neuropathy in my feet, leftover from chemotherapy 4 years ago. It comes. It goes. Mine comes as pins and needles. It never really affected my walking or anything. Usually I just feel it more if I'm sitting or lying down.

Yes... I have neuropathy in both feet.... started while on Atavan before tapering. Not swollen....not

totally numb. Yes.... when I am on my feet they get sore.  At night in bed, they actually feel OK.  I've

also notice that my feet are always cold & sweating..... change my socks a couple of times a day.

Has gotten more noticeable since I've been off.  I did go hiking today... my shoes were soaked with

sweat when I got back but my feet actually feel a little better. Guess I'll know more in the morning. 

Thank you.

Top, I recognise a lot of my symptoms in yours. Not swollen,  but I can hardly stand the touch of the shoes on my feet. Shoelaces undone most of the time when seated. I have cold toes and sweaty feet too. Much more than I used to have. My feet start to really hurt later in the morning, and become less soar from the middle of the afternoon. Walking and standing are really painful during that period. At night they are OK. Just annoying,  like they were asleep.

Troch, I had the neuropathy, similar to how you describe it, throughout my taper. Now, at almost 20 months off, that is gone completely. Mostly likely it's part of withdrawal and will eventually go for you, too. Hang in there.

Wildflower