Right eyebrow sensitive

[pa...]

Hey all,

About to be a year off clonazepam! So excited for how far ive come. Just seeing if anyone has had anything like this. My right eyebrow is sensitive and numb feeling, also the feeling runs up my forehead to the top of my head. sometimes when i touch my eyebrow i can feel it run all the way up my forehead and head. is that normal? Just nerve endings freaking out over touch? Also does any one get any extra pressure in there head or neck when bending over? I feel like blood and pressure rushes to my head so much faster now than before when I wasn't on the medicine!

Thanks in advance!

I had that problem, or at least something like it. My right eyebrow was painful to the touch. Most of it just fell out, actually. But it grew back. I've had various facial-nerve problems since I came off clonazepam. I won't go into all of them, but one that still bothers me sometimes is that when I touch the right side of my nose, I feel a poke in my left eye. It seems clonazepam is especially effective for treating problems with the trigeminal nerves, so it makes sense that we might have withdrawal symptoms related to those nerves when we stop taking clonazepam.

It sucks, it honestly sometimes feels like i have hair tickling my eyebrow and forehead. I have an indent on my head too and it bothers me there as well.

It sucks, it honestly sometimes feels like i have hair tickling my eyebrow and forehead. I have an indent on my head too and it bothers me there as well.

Actually, you should check and see if there is a hair growing out of your forehead. It can happen.

Better yet, have someone else check. It's easier all around.

Just be sure it's someone who won't be turned off

by that occasional wild hair.

Don't worry, amigo. These facial nerve problems fade away. They are almost never the worst withdrawal symptoms.

No hair growing out, just really sensitine from eyebrow to top of head and down to my ear!

Actually, you should check and see if there is a hair growing out of your forehead. It can happen.

Better yet, have someone else check. It's easier all around.

Just be sure it's someone who won't be turned off

by that occasional wild hair.

Don't worry, amigo. These facial nerve problems fade away. They are almost never the worst withdrawal symptoms.