Jumped!

[He...]

Hi everyone,

After a terrible crisis period at the end of November where I struggled for every breath with my asthma and racked with panic attacks from benzo withdrawals, I was fortunate that the universe led me to a YouTube video of someone’s Xanax experience that directed me to this site. I am benzo free as of the end of December following a switch from Xanax to Valium and change of respiratory meds. I probably would still be on the panic attack/Xanax withdrawal cycle if I had not taken the advice posted here for a switch to Valium (which my body reacted to better). My taper was quicker than recommended, but I had a limited supply of Valium and I just wanted to be done with it already after a 5 year struggle with panic attacks and Benzos. I ate well, got good rest, took supplements I researched online and utilized alternate healing methods.

I want to thank Pamster and everyone else I interacted with here on this site. Thank you so much for your advice and support. I wish everyone a healthy happy 2020!

Wow healinghelp, this is great news, I'm so glad to hear you adjusted well to the Valium, and now you're free !  :hug:

I see in your signature you've not had any panic attacks lately, I'm so happy for you. 

Thanks so much Pamster!!! I am very grateful for your help. You are an  :angel:

Yes, no panic attacks for a month and a half now. I believe my panic attack triggers are poorly controlled asthma, Xanax withdrawals (shorter half life and regularly going on and off .25 mg Xanax, not understanding my body was very sensitive and needed to taper), caffeine (quit regular coffee in January last year after recognizing it was tied to 3 panic incidents), and fear of panic attacks themselves (the fear is now gone now that I know what causes them and my triggers).

I feel a 1000% better than last year. Thanks again!!!