Books and sun

[Ro...]

Hello,

Books and reading have been my passion all my life...

But, as you can imagine, during my taper, I couldn't read, as my concentration was very poor...

I am so happy that I am reading for the first time, I am with my new novel after this year of suffering. Now I can focus quite well on the text, I remember the characters...it helps me a lot to have a pen with me, so I can underline names and places of the plot.

Little by little, I feel I am healing.

Plus, here in Buenos Aires where I live, the sun shines in a beautiful summer's morning.

My blessings.

Isn't it wonderful to be able to read again?  Our books take us away, they've been our comfort for so long but when we need them the most, during benzowithdrawal, they're lost to us.  I'm so happy you're able to read again, and that sun sounds pretty nice as I'm watching it snow again today.  ;)

Thanks for sharing your wonderful news, I can picture you there reading your book.  :smitten:

Hello Rodolfo 68,

What wonderful news about your continued healing!! I felt the same about piano playing. During tolerance and of course during withdrawal, I felt there was a disconnect between my brains and my fingers. My first performance post taper was empowering because I felt the connection once again.

Enjoy the delicious sunshine. We're having a brief respite from winter so it's rather mild here.

pianogirl  :smitten: