Food sensitivity and body pain

[Fl...]

Hello I am 1 year out. Currently my histamine level with certain foods can get out of control.  Same with glutamine. I get severe muscle pain and bone aches. Too much sugar sends me off the edge too and no caffeine.  I Can't eat any fruit other then peaches due to sugar crashes and anxiety attacks. I had to give up beef, shrimp, yogurt, and nuts because they all raise my histamine levels.  I'm so frustrated.  Recently I had gotten a steroid shot and it was hell for 5 weeks. I reacted so badly to it.  The good part is I'm finally sleeping through the night, I can eat some bread and crackers.  I do well with fish and veggies. I can also have fresh veggie juice and decaf coffee 1x only. Can histamine cause problems during healing? When will the body aches go away? Some days i do so well thinking I'm well. Then it hits me.

Hi

Muscle pain was my first, worst, and longest lasting symptom.  I finally resolved the pain with a plant-based diet when I was over two years off.  You can read about it in my success story, link is below in my signature.