insomnia is driving me crazy

[db...]

[db...]
I’m sleeping 10h per night but just light sleep most of the nights, almost no dreams, sleep doesn’t feel like sleep, I feel like I wasn’t sleeping a long time, is that normal for tolerance withdrawal, I’m still on 6.5mg of Ativan and tapering. :o I’mnsevere case benzos stopped working for me long time ago but they pushed me to reinstate in the hospital.  :-\ If that constant pressure from my head would go away my sleep would be just good.

Sorry things are bad, but as long as you are on a high dose of Ativan (6.5mg) sleep will not be "normal."  Even when you first start a Benzo for sleep, you don't necessarily go through all stages of sleep or get refreshing sleep.  Unfortunately, Benzos always stop working at your current dose and then the only solution is to updose.  Drugs are never the answer IMO.  You seem to have quit and reinstated many times.  Unfortunately, true healing cannot occur while you are on such a high dose.  I am confident the Lorezapam (Ativan) is causing your symptoms and sleep issues.  It won't improve until you are completely off and stay off.  Insomnia sucks, but won't kill you.  I wish I had better news, but you can't put out a fire by throwing more gasoline on it and you won't get rid of your symptoms or improve your sleep taking 6.5mg of Ativan daily/nightly.  You need to taper off and then the healing will begin, but could take a long time.

Dont feel bad Akul016 I still have a ways to go on my taper. I have 37 mg to go on a taper and it will take a year or two at least at this pace. Every cut I make destroys my sleep and I have to hold a while. But my dose is getting lower and lower. Its getting there. Progress is progress.