Author Topic: Benzo withdraw from another perspective. Just for fun.  (Read 666 times)

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo withdraw from another perspective. Just for fun.
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 09:57:34 pm »
I hope you are writing another story [...].  I so enjoyed it.  You are very welcome and I can't wait.  XO

B
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2020, 11:44:56 pm »
Bananaman must be off on a adventure somewhere?
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

« Reply #12 on: January 22, 2020, 03:24:15 pm »
This is awesome!

[Buddie]

« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2020, 06:45:01 pm »
[...] and [...]...
    Thank you for your compliments.
                 Donít fall off!

[Buddie]

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2020, 10:00:06 pm »
((bananaman))

[Buddie]

« Reply #15 on: February 06, 2020, 11:12:32 pm »
I enjoy your moxie. And your writing style. This is a long marathon!  And there are times when you just feel depleted, and progress is an elusive thing. That is why I like your post. What you focus on can expand. I need to refocus today, past anxiety and pain, to hopefulness. We are healing, each day. It may be just a tiny amount of healing but over time, our bodies seek stasis. Please keep writing.  :thumbsup:

[Buddie]

« Reply #16 on: February 07, 2020, 02:11:27 pm »
[...]...

Thanks you for your kind and positive words. It doesnít hurt to give a little hope and humour. One needs a little moxie to ride a unicycle or to come off these damn pills!

(I used to take propranolol many years ago, then again Iíve been on many different pills over the years.)

Peace be with you.

Through struggle to the stars. Are you Ex-Mil?

[Buddie]

« Reply #17 on: February 07, 2020, 03:07:52 pm »
[...],

I enjoy your posts.  I am about the same age (56) and am recovered too. 

Your name wouldn't have anything to do with Ray Comfort would it?

I am ex-Military.

[Buddie]

« Reply #18 on: February 07, 2020, 05:56:20 pm »
[...]...

I am still in recovery, eight months at the moment, although I do exaggerate that I am better than I am, some choose to do the opposite, I think.
Ray Comfort...Mmm...thatís a million $ Q...lol
Anyway, Iím glad youíre enjoying my posts, maybe I should become I writer one day?

[Buddie]

« Reply #19 on: February 07, 2020, 10:35:25 pm »
[...]...

I am still in recovery, eight months at the moment, although I do exaggerate that I am better than I am, some choose to do the opposite, I think.
Ray Comfort...Mmm...thatís a million $ Q...lol
Anyway, Iím glad youíre enjoying my posts, maybe I should become I writer one day?

News flash. You already are.   :thumbsup: