Author Topic: Benzo withdraw from another perspective. Just for fun.  (Read 700 times)

[Buddie]

Benzo withdraw from another perspective. Just for fun.
« on: January 08, 2020, 09:46:08 pm »
Benzo withdraw from another perspective.

Just for fun.

I ride a uni cycle just for fun. Doesnít sound like itís anything whatsoever to do with benzoís, but keep on reading please. But remember...I was insane before I started this, also very jumbled! So if it sounds like madness, then youíre getting better.

The very first day I mounted my new uni I fell backwards without so much as the peddles revolving once, that was my first day, I was shaking with fright "omg"  this is going to be more difficult than I thought. I needed a plan, if I were to carry on this insanity I needed protection. I know, elbow pads and a helmet. So of I went to the chemist (drug store for you yanks) and got some supplies for the next day.

The next day came without any sleep in between, despite my supplies. Never mind, I need to learn to ride this and thatís what Iíll do. I struggled all day, the pain, fear, emotions, everything went crazy for a week...
then, something happened, I stayed upright for a while, was this the start of me getting better?

I went to bed that night and thought about my brief success. I lay there for what I thought was hours awake, but no, Iíd slept! Iím starting to get just a little bit better, not much, but there was already improvement. I was out of bed and ready for what life may through at me, I was going to beat this impossible insane torture.

As each day went by it became a little easier and made more sense, although I fell off many times, sometimes it hurt like hell for hours, even whole days without much improvement, but sure enough, as time went by it became easier. I could now ride ten yards without a fall, eventually I always did seem to crash, some times I was out of it for a week or so I was that hurt.

Eventually months had gone by without me realising that I had gotten better and better. I was now riding a hundred yards or so, although I still had protection and knew I wouldnít be quite me with all the extras I felt I needed, so bit by bit I done without until eventually I was riding as a pro, no helmet, no elbow pads.

It feels great to ride every day without feeling like Iím going to fall off, I might wobble along the way from time to time, buy I no longer need my benzoís, I can live my life in absolute peace and sleep at night like a baby. Thank God, Iíll never ever have to learn how to ride a unicycle again in my life. Because benzoís muddle your brain. Not forever though, it gets better and better, we all recover!

Now Iím back to normal. [...], a Superhero!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 09:51:54 pm by [Buddie] »
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo withdraw from another perspective.
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 09:50:09 pm »
Love it. Best Post of 2020 so far.  And Iíve seen some good ones.

:clap:
Suggestions, opinions and/or advice provided by the author of this post should not be regarded as medical advice; nor should it substitute for professional medical care. Consult your doctor before making any changes to your medication. Please read our Community Policy Documents board for further information.

[Buddie]

Re: Benzo withdraw from another perspective. Just for fun.
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2020, 09:57:01 pm »
[...]

This is perfect.  I need a "uni" and every padding available if I m to learn how to do it! [...] you are right  Best post for sure!  Keep them coming. Lmao!

B

[Buddie]

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2020, 10:01:48 pm »
Thank you...

Iím glad you like it.
Iíve been sat here for a couple of hours compiling this and never once thought about my painful legs.
Maybe I should become a writer!
Although I like being a Superhero!

God bless.

[Buddie]

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2020, 10:07:14 pm »
Thank you...

Iím glad you like it.
Iíve been sat here for a couple of hours compiling this and never once thought about my painful legs.
Maybe I should become a writer!
Although I like being a Superhero!

God bless.

Aha...a successful distraction for you and everyone who reads your writing.   :highfive:

[Buddie]

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2020, 10:21:35 pm »
Distraction is key! Eccentricity helps.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2020, 10:46:41 pm by [Buddie] »

[Buddie]

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2020, 10:26:24 pm »
Yes simply positive input is what I like right now. Thanks so much.  Eccentric well that's a positive too!

B

[Buddie]

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2020, 10:43:37 pm »
Well thank you so much my dearest friend...[...]!

[Buddie]

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2020, 10:59:58 pm »
Oh I definitely fit into the eccentric crowd.  :laugh:

[Buddie]

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2020, 11:41:33 pm »
Distraction is key! Eccentricity helps.

so loved your  opening post.    Love it.  and the above post,

I think they gave me benzos to make me conform/fit in to society, after much trauma,
and to ........TRY .. ..... to  kill my Eccentricity   :laugh: :laugh: 

Its slowly coming back methinks  :thumbsup: :smitten:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 12:14:34 am by [Buddie] »