Today, 15 months of freedom!

[ba...]

Dear friends it's been 15 months since I took my last benzodiazepine pill! I'm going on! The morning anxiety and panic attacks had completely disappeared. It's just happiness to live without fear! There is still some feeling of fatigue and pain in the legs. Some problems with blurred vision.But these are small things compared to what has been going on for many many months. Glory to our loving Father. If I go to the valley of the shadow of death I will not fear evil because You are with me. So let's move on together! I embrace all with love :smitten:

Awesome dude! I am 10 months Tuesday! My sis include blurry eyes some days but can be clear often. Cramps in the legs and ringing in my ears. But all of this could be me hitting 63 in 4 weeks. Anyway, like Bazil said I will take it any day! Life is getting better.

Again congrats Bazil4UK...not far behind you...

Hi Bazil. Congrats to you! You have been always been so positive in your posts. That's a breath of fresh air around here. I wish you continued healing and a full and enjoyable life.

Becky

[dc...]

Bazil,

Peace and continued healing to you.  Just keep at it.  Every day doing what you can.  One foot in front of the other.

B✌️💜

• 2 weeks later...
I am 18 months free after being a 16 year user.  I really went to some clueless doctors.  This group saved me.  I still have some symptoms, but am trying to keep the faith.  Regards, Marja