Today is 15 months of freedom!

[ba...]

Dear friends it's been 15 months since I took my last benzodiazepine pill! I'm going on! The morning anxiety and panic attacks had completely disappeared. It's just happiness to live without fear! There is still some feeling of fatigue and pain in the legs. Some problems with blurred vision.But these are small things compared to what has been going on for many many months. Glory to our loving Father. If I go to the valley of the shadow of death I will not fear evil because You are with me. So let's move on together! I embrace all with love :smitten:

I am so proud of you. All along you have reached out and reassured people, despite that you felt so awful. Doing that was amazing. And it helped you as well, but I do know you only wanted to reassure people in need. I could FEEL your caring. I knew you were concerned.

bazil, you have done a truly good job here on BB. You have healed yourself, and in doing so, helped heal countless others.

That is purely wonderful. Thank you.

east

bazil, I hope you know how much you have affected other people here on BB. Your ever present cheerfulness, positivity... really good stuff. I also know that all of the time yoou were dealing with your own withdrawal scares and symptoms. But never once did you let on as to how awful you probably felt.  Talk about being a true HERO!

Annie

Just saying hello to my friend, who has set a wonderful example here on BB. Always cheerful, always putting himself second to others  A true hero.

Basil has taken "faking it" to a whole new level.

Thank you, dear friend.

east

HI back at you, bazil. My friend who has  long been a quiet leader on BB, always staying positive and upbeat no matter what. bazil, you have been an inspiration for so many here. Quiet, not scaring anyone, trying to make the best of it, no matter what.

You have been a true asset on BB. Thank you again.

east