Anxiety getting worse

[Ch...]

As I taper the anxiety gets worse.  I'm doing a liquid titration with klonopin.  This weekend I just went down 2 more ml.  So now I'm at 14ml.  I can't deal with the anxiety and intrusive thoughts.  :'(  Yesterday was such a bad day.

Can you slow your taper down, do you think that would help?  Have you looked for resources in how to deal with anxiety, are you trying to distract yourself from your symptoms?  This is a battle between you and the lies your brain is telling you, the anxiety and intrusive thoughts are symptoms, they only have power if you give it to them.  I know it's easy for me to say this to you, but you sound like you need a pep talk, so I'm trying to give you one.

What did you do yesterday, how did you handle the thoughts and the anxiety?  Can you make a plan for what you'll do the next time it's that bad, can you prepare for it, so you'll have something to fight with when it hits?

During my taper, I would hold until symptoms subsided and/or became more manageable. I usually had to hold 5 to 7 days before I could continue. I was doing a DLMT. Listen to your body and take your time. Hope you experience relief soon.

Fp

As I taper the anxiety gets worse.  I'm doing a liquid titration with klonopin.  This weekend I just went down 2 more ml.  So now I'm at 14ml.  I can't deal with the anxiety and intrusive thoughts.  :'(  Yesterday was such a bad day.

I am sorry Charlie what you are going through...anxiety for me was the worst symptom and I know how much annoying it could be!

You have to resist (is the only way) and try to avoid situations where you have to interact with people, as one thing is to have a private bad mental feeling, which you can deal with, and the opposite is terrible, to try to do it in public with an unbearable anxiety.

So what I did, is to seclude myself until it was gone, or when I could handle it!