1.3 Valium ? Tolerance? Pain hold or not ?

[Oc...]

So down to 1.3 atm

Last taper was nice then the brick wall hit of extremely bad pain in groin and bum to inner thigh? Doc said hold so I did ! 6/7 weeks ish I personally felt holding was making it worse so now resuming taper though doc wants me to hold again. My head is ok though it’s my body !

I’m ok untill I take the dose at night ! Then very restless with more pain when trying to sleep. I have noticed if I get up the pain is less ? So considering swapping from pm to am dose

Any of those long timers on here ?! Advise on what you went through and did and possibly advise?! Don’t worry I will weight up all responses

I won’t just just at advise but all input thoroughly WELCOME thanks

I have groin pain on right and pain in buttocks out across from coccyx like a tight band.

Have tightness and pain through whole body. Tried reinstating 3 times because it is so bad.

I was on Benzos for upper body tightness after spinal surgery at base of spine.

As get lower on doses al, my muscles grip on wherever attach to bone and go rigid and contracted.

Buttocks get so back can’t lie on back even with legs up on cushions, all back muscles get so shortened spine gets forced up in an arch that can’t release and pulls ribs out.

No amount of massage or stretching or anything g else helps and lying on side is agony n hips and shoulders.