Very Sick

[No...]

So I made big mistake. I started coming off of Paxil while I was switching over to Librium from Klonopin. Found out to taper just one at a time.

Feel Sick.  What are your thoughts on going from Klonopin to Librium?  Also on doing two tapers at once.

Any advice much appreciated.

I wonder if you title your post with the phrase "klonopin crossover to librium" in it, then you might get the notice of someone who knows about or read about librium. Is there anything you have discovered about it since you've been on it? Or what your symptoms are now?

I'm sorry you're having a rough time of it. My current doc suggested that I reduce my dose of Paxil now, as well, and with the help of some people on here, I realized I wasn't doing well enough to tackle both. Perhaps you have tapered the paxil to a place where you can hold it and not reduce it, and start to feel better?

Early in my taper, I accidentally missed a dose of both paxil and lorazepam. I soon felt really dizzy and nauseous. I got better when my levels of both meds came back up to the usual for that time.

I'm glad you found an Ashton doc!

Hi Nomo,

I do not have experience of the 2 drugs you mentioned but I was on a couple of them: diazepam (valium) and zopiclone. My gp made me go cold turkey on valium but I am still on zopiclone...

Am tapering zopiclone (down to 2mg) but really struggling further reducing because of terrible withdraw symptoms... I think I will hold for a while... my advice: do not push yourself too much. It's not a sprint, more like a marathon.

Regards

SG

We recommend only tapering one drug at a time, this is hard enough without increasing our odds of feeling crappy.  Can you hold your dose of Paxil, or even go back up to your original?