strange feelings

[b4...]

[b4...]
I’m feel like the part of my brain that is for waking up, doesn’t work in my head, it is like youou are going to sleep and you wake up in the morning and u know u just woke, I don’t feel a difference between sleep  and being up, I feel like I’m sleeping all the time that my brain doesn’t even wake up. I wake up but my brain is still sleeping whole day, and when I try to go to sleep it is hard to go to sleep because I fell asleep already. Where is the energy that made me feel alive? anyone can relate? :o

Hi akul016,

I don't have any experience with this particular symptom, I'm sorry, hopefully others will stop by. 

I'm not sure, but did you reinstate Valium?  It might help others respond to your questions if they could know where you are at the moment.  Here are the instructions:  Add your history/signature 

Pamster

[b4...]

Hi akul016,

I don't have any experience with this particular symptom, I'm sorry, hopefully others will stop by. 

I'm not sure, but did you reinstate Valium?  It might help others respond to your questions if they could know where you are at the moment.  Here are the instructions:  Add your history/signature 

Pamster

I’m nobody can’t relate my symptoms, am I dying or what, reinstated and I’m worse than ever, my brain just won’t wake up, tired, benzos doesn’t work for me anymore this is my 9th withdrawal. I’m so sick wanna get off but can’t CT because it is too much of benzo.

Hi Akul,

I can relate to what you are experiencing. I have been DP/DR badly with vision problems, dont feel awake, and continually lethargic. I read your previous posts also concerning vision problems, I also have this "dark filter" filtering out clarity of vision, when its shady it looks really dark, and my night vision has deteriorated so badly. It feels like continual pressure and a pulling behind my eyes. Do you feel like you have gone into an alternate reality? A different state of consciousness? How is your day to day memory?

Reckon this is from being poly drugged and our brain chemistry  is really out of whack. I picked up you were on AD and anti psychotics too? It's going to take time for our system to get back to homeostasis, we just have to be patient but keep tapering, get off these drugs if you can!

I haven't had many windows in 9 months now since a sudden onset of weird symptoms from being prescribed poly drugs. I got off all the other AD's and sleeping tabs, and only tapering the Ativan now.

Wishing you all the best, and just hang in there, its distressing I know, but keep on the goal of getting clean from these drugs.

I’m feel like the part of my brain that is for waking up, doesn’t work in my head, it is like youou are going to sleep and you wake up in the morning and u know u just woke, I don’t feel a difference between sleep  and being up, I feel like I’m sleeping all the time that my brain doesn’t even wake up. I wake up but my brain is still sleeping whole day, and when I try to go to sleep it is hard to go to sleep because I fell asleep already. Where is the energy that made me feel alive? anyone can relate? :o

19mg of valium is not a low dose. Took me more than 6 months to taper off of 10mg. and I was on the fast end of an Ashton taper.

Switching to another benzo was probably a really bad idea because valium is easier than most to taper because of interdose withdrawal with other benzos.

I have had the experience of sleep like you describe. It is slowly going away now that I am off benzos.

[b4...]

Hi Akul,

I can relate to what you are experiencing. I have been DP/DR badly with vision problems, dont feel awake, and continually lethargic. I read your previous posts also concerning vision problems, I also have this "dark filter" filtering out clarity of vision, when its shady it looks really dark, and my night vision has deteriorated so badly. It feels like continual pressure and a pulling behind my eyes. Do you feel like you have gone into an alternate reality? A different state of consciousness? How is your day to day memory?

Reckon this is from being poly drugged and our brain chemistry  is really out of whack. I picked up you were on AD and anti psychotics too? It's going to take time for our system to get back to homeostasis, we just have to be patient but keep tapering, get off these drugs if you can!

I haven't had many windows in 9 months now since a sudden onset of weird symptoms from being prescribed poly drugs. I got off all the other AD's and sleeping tabs, and only tapering the Ativan now.

Wishing you all the best, and just hang in there, its distressing I know, but keep on the goal of getting clean from these drugs.

Hy Cyber

I’m poly drugged again with Zyprexa and Promazine and benzo, but first benzo, when I heal from benzo enough that I start sleeping I will start tapering Zyprexa, but slow really slow, but will do a fast 2 month taper from benzo, because it is giving me paradoxical reaction and big tolerance, I just want off that poison and start healing for real, I’m not afraid of Zyprexa and Promazine, they aren’t near as bad as benzo. My day to day memory is shot, I can’t remember what I was doing yesterday and yes like I’m in a different state of consciousness. soooo bad.

Hy Cyber

I’m poly drugged again with Zyprexa and Promazine and benzo, but first benzo, when I heal from benzo enough that I start sleeping I will start tapering Zyprexa, but slow really slow, but will do a fast 2 month taper from benzo, because it is giving me paradoxical reaction and big tolerance, I just want off that poison and start healing for real, I’m not afraid of Zyprexa and Promazine, they aren’t near as bad as benzo. My day to day memory is shot, I can’t remember what I was doing yesterday and yes like I’m in a different state of consciousness. soooo bad.

Hi Akul,

Yes, the memory issue from multiple drugs is a huge problem, and I am hoping my brain will heal. I  forgot to say I get memory blank spots from the last few years, as a result from the use of the prescribed poly drugs. It's scary.

I'm not in a position to advise, but be careful of tapering off the Benzo too quickly, try listen to what your body says. Tap in a bit more for advice from the community of BB, as to how they tapered or if you have a doctor who can assist. It's not easy coming off poly drugs and thats what this community is about, is support to each other.

I really wish you well on your quest to get off the medz, its a road to go, but what I read here it is well worth it in the long run. :thumbsup: