vision, perception problems?

[71...]

[71...]

Anyone has vision problems that are like having a blue filter on the eyes? everything seems so blue.  :o

My night vision is so bad, like my eyes doesn’t accept lights, vision is blue and dimmed, I can look into the sun for example and it won’t hurt my eyes, like my eyes doesn’t work properly. It is like wearing a sunglasses with blue filter all the time. never had this before withdrawal, that scares me the most.

Hi Akul,

So sorry to hear of your vision problem. It's not something I am familiar with or have come across.

How long have you experienced those symptoms? When did they start?

Regards

SG

[71...]

Hi Akul,

So sorry to hear of your vision problem. It's not something I am familiar with or have come across.

How long have you experienced those symptoms? When did they start?

Regards

Seb

since tapering off benzos, before I didn’t had that., every color looks different, like my eyes doesn’t work enough to produce reality. I’m wondering if that is DR that hit me that bad, never had problems with eyes, I also have eye pain. I’m severly kindled and was pushed to CT few times, I just wonder if it will ever go away.

I understand what you're saying. For me, it's more my vision is sort of distorted and it takes a long time for me to process information or what's actually happening. Goes way too fast for my brain to pick up on. Very bizarre. It's been this way for about 5 months and hasn't lifted yet. Some days it goes away slightly. It's definitely frustrating.