My Inhaler is causing muscle twitches presumably from the Androgenic Effects.

[wa...]

I'm using the Inhaler Called "Inspiolto-Respimat" as a Daily Maintenance Inhaler and the Days I go without it I notice less anxiety compared to the Days when I do use besides increased anxiety I get muscle twitches and or muscle spasms all over my body.

The active ingredients in the daily maintenance Inhaler are  Tiotropium (as Bromide Monohydrate) + Olodaterol (as Hydrochloride). Now my best guess is that the Androgenic Effects are causing my symptoms from my Inhaler which my Dr. said that all Inhalers have Androgenic Effects.

I got an Emergency Inhaler with Salbutamol 100MCG Per Puff which you're supposed to take 1-2 puff

• 1 month later...

What do I tell my Dr. meaning how do I ask him for a "less stimulating w/e" type of Inhaler? I LITERALLY can NOT BREATHE without Daily use and OR reduce my Benzo Dose. Right now I can barely type my Adrenaline feels like it surging sky high and every symptom of Withdrawal is enhanced by like x10,000+ in severity!?

I'm begging for someone to please recommend an Inhaler or what to tell my Dr. to look for since he basically told me last time that "All Inhalers have an Androgenic Effect" I'm ready to give up and entirely here so close to Fing off myself over here I'm desperate and have been for 2 Years I can't Cold-Turkey this shit.

There has to be more than just Me trying to get off Benzos that have to use Inhalers Daily? I'm sure just like myself a lot of people have no idea just how much the symptoms of anxiety and nervousness etc. get worse compared to if you weren't using an Inhaler.

My situation is fubar, I've been told not to give up hope yet it seems like this is game over just purely game over.

I wasn't expecting anything other than nothing which is what I got and will always have to show for my choices. At least I can say I tried and I'm still trying.

I just don't know what Inhaler do I suggest to my Dr. to try Prescribing Me to help my situation improve at least to some degree? I know the Steroid Inhalers typically have far worse side-effects than the non-steroid inhalers?

I wish I could help you watermelonforever, but I don't have any experience with inhalers and it looks like not many here do since you're not getting any replies. 

Have you tried internet support groups, I see there are many, perhaps someone has experience with your situation.  I'm sorry, I can tell it's causing you a lot of distress and the folks on those other groups most likely won't understand your benzo situation, but there have to be others who will relate to your situation in respect to the anxiety producing effects.

There has to be more than just Me trying to get off Benzos that have to use Inhalers Daily? I'm sure just like myself a lot of people have no idea just how much the symptoms of anxiety and nervousness etc. get worse compared to if you weren't using an Inhaler.

My situation is fubar, I've been told not to give up hope yet it seems like this is game over just purely game over.

I wasn't expecting anything other than nothing which is what I got and will always have to show for my choices. At least I can say I tried and I'm still trying.

I just don't know what Inhaler do I suggest to my Dr. to try Prescribing Me to help my situation improve at least to some degree? I know the Steroid Inhalers typically have far worse side-effects than the non-steroid inhalers?

I don't have diagnosed asthma, but experience asthma symptoms from living at a mile high in a dry climate.

I've been using the same emergency and long-term daily inhaler throughout this process without any real issue, besides my heart rate increasing from the process of inhaling.

My emergency inhaler is proair, the generic version of albuterol, and my long-term daily inhaler is fluticasone propionate, the generic version of flovent. Flovent is a steroid.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the replies I know I'm sensitive to Benzo Withdrawal. Most likely from past short-term low dose use of them still resulting in withdrawal symptoms and other reasons that suggest I'm just sensitive to Benzo withdrawal in general.

Maybe I'm just sensitive to the inhaler or some to possibly.