Interesting report

[Da...]

Thanks Darth Benzo, can you tell me exactly where in the report the list is contained?  I did a quick scan but I'm hoping you can make it easier for me.

I have read it on my local news portal and there I have found ot on number 9.

On this link download the manual ( or something like that) It is on page 24 or something like that.

Thanks, its interesting, the ratio of harm to the consumer vs harm to others is pretty lopsided.  I wonder if this is why benzodiazepines are so under-studied, we tend to only hurt ourselves, not others.

I really believe that also the problem is because benzos are meds.

It is hard to put them above number 5 or something like that.

If you do that you will need to say something more, like why are they legal.

I was thinking that one of the best thing about benzo awarenes is internet.

If there were no internet there wouldnt be so many people publicly complaining about benzo problems. I believe that something will be done about benzo problem in a 10 to 15 years.

I was thinking that one of the best thing about benzo awarenes is internet.

If there were no internet there wouldnt be so many people publicly complaining about benzo problems. I believe that something will be done about benzo problem in a 10 to 15 years.

The internet is truly The Great Equalizer. This is the first time in history that people from all across the globe have the ability to connect with each other and share information in real time. I am not as optimistic about something being done about the benzo problem in the near future but the problem isn't going to get any easier to avoid with all of the voices coming out of the woodwork that are all basically saying the same thing.