Why are symptoms so varied

[Ac...]

Why can symptoms be so vastly different between one person too another. It dose not make much since. It would help a lot if we all had the same symptoms.

Nope not at all, iv literally never tried anything harder then pot and alcohol and never been on any meds. I feel worse now then i did a few months into withdraw (with new symptoms) and i can only guess its because of alcohol. I had no idea what the hell was going on so i would have a few drinks of alcohol every few weeks. The drinking messed up any progress i was making if not full on kindled me. Idk why im the rare case of short term use ending badly. Idk how i ended up hear but its been cruel torture. The old me couldn't have imagined anything like it if i tried.

AccusedUndead- I'll echo what others have said: sex, body weight, age, genetics, health habits, and presence of existing illnesses all shape the reaction to drugs and thus the withdrawal. Since glutamate is an amino acid found throughout the nervous system, it has different effects at different sites.

Quote-

Here are some of the things that can go wrong. Glutamic acid decarboxylase (GAD) is the enzyme used to turn glutamate into its calming partner GABA.  But it’s possible to develop an autoimmune reaction to the GAD enzyme leading to poor conversion into GABA. (26). Gluten intolerance, celiac disease, Hashimoto’s disease, type 1 diabetes, and other autoimmune diseases are linked to GAD autoimmunity.  https://bebrainfit.com/glutamate-neurotransmitter/

• 2 weeks later...

Why can symptoms be so vastly different between one person too another. It dose not make much since. It would help a lot if we all had the same symptoms.

Withdrawal symptoms vary from one person to another person simply based on your DNA and your genetics.