Is anyone afraid to be around others because you have no control or filter?

[Th...]

I’ve had anxiety for many years, and of course it is much worse now in withdrawal. Does anyone have issues with just randomly saying things, almost anything, when they feel anxious, paranoid, or otherwise pressured to speak? I made a “joke” to a friend about pushing a crippled person out of the way to use a piece of gym equipment, and i had a horrible wave pretty quickly after. I was disgusted with myself for my words. It was only to my friend, not like I was serious or felt anything negative toward disabled people, but I was ashamed. I notice now, because of the withdrawal I assume, when I feel anxious or stressed I just blurt things out, no thought, no reasoning, it’s like I can’t think straight.. Like I’m drugged up and drunk and am not even the same person. Things I look back on saying and I think who the hell was that, because it wasn’t me...

It makes me very nervous to say anything to anyone, because I feel I can’t control it, like my mind isn’t my own

I'm right there with you. I do a lot of apologizing. and have a hard time knowing if I'm being appropriate or not or what that even is any more. I spend a lot of time alone because I don't want to have more stress worrying about the stuff that comes out of my mouth.