congratulation

[ba...]

Dear friends, I want to congratulate you on the upcoming New Year! I wish you all recovery, good luck and a happy life! God bless you all! Thank you for your support! Hug!

Dear friends, I want to congratulate you on the upcoming New Year! I wish you all recovery, good luck and a happy life! God bless you all! Thank you for your support! Hug!

Hi bazil4uk,

All the best for the New Year mate! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Dave.  8)

[a4...]

Happy New Year!  I have only been home 5 times in 50 years on New Year's.  May we all have all we need this year.  Blessings

B

Bazil, you have been a force for good, for calmness, all through this past year PLUS. I so appreciate that. I can tell you are a good man, someone who really cares. Your reaching out to people on BB has been a wonderful thing. You may not know this. But people like you are what makes BB wonderful.

Thank you so much!

east (Annie)

Okay kids. Here is a real truth.

bazil is the KING of "faking it." I am quite sure bazil has had awful times getting through benzo wd. That he landed here on BB is wonderful. But I am so sure his own wd has not been great. No one who ends up on BB has had a good time of it. Benzo wd can be so awful for some. The ones who don't suffer don't even try to find BB. Only the ones who DO suffer find us.

By "faking it" (or being optimistic no matter what-) bazil is slowly making his way out of a bad benzo wd. He has been a constant inspiration to many here. He has always been calm, collected, and caring. That is simply wonderful.

Do I dee a new Moderator in the making? Yes. I do.

east

Yes, Annie, I've really been through HELL. But I don't see any point in complaining. Everything is much better now! I have recovered about 80%. And this is already a great happiness for me!!! Hope for a loving Heavenly Father and positive thinking work wonders! Lots of hugs to everyone