• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Fl...]

• [Te...]

• [Pt...]

• [to...]

Those who use it max for 2-4 weeks won't have many issues if any. My doctor who wrote a book on the subject told me that they are not sure when the issues start, but he said that from his experience if a patient does 3 months of benzo every day he will experience withdrawal symptoms.

10 days. TEN F*CKING DAYS and I’m suffering 20 months later. How is that even possible?! I got heart palps on DAY SEVEN

Those who use it max for 2-4 weeks won't have many issues if any. My doctor who wrote a book on the subject told me that they are not sure when the issues start, but he said that from his experience if a patient does 3 months of benzo every day he will experience withdrawal symptoms.

10 days. TEN F*CKING DAYS and I’m suffering 20 months later. How is that even possible?! I got heart palps on DAY SEVEN

I was also on max dose for only 10 days, including taper was 1.5 months. I'm in indescribable hell at 10+ months

I was also on max dose for only 10 days, including taper was 1.5 months. I'm in indescribable hell at 10+ months

These drugs are much more powerful and insidious than most people give them credit for. There are a lot of people even in the benzo community don't seem to fully understand the profound changes they can cause in the human body.

My belief is it’s “never better” to be a long term user. But it took me years to realize that so many short term users are protracted. I think, in part, I would wrongly assume they would be better in a few short weeks or months. And my focus has been on buddies that are in similar situations to mine. Like long term protracted members, short term users face the same hostility.  Of course this type of shunning will mute their voices as well. I definitely know better now. Rise up and speak out.

I think, sometimes, the classic window at 3 months may be the reason for this. It happened to me too, and I was absolutely sure I was healthy. I wrote a post, on another forum, to give others support; "Don't give up, you'll be fine soon!" But I was so wrong. After 2 weeks - BAM. The doors to hell were opened. And I didn't understand anything.

Those, who have contact with doctors, say that they are healthy after 3 months. And then the doctor refuses to believe in continuing symptoms. The patient tries to convince them that the symptoms are real, but then other strange diagnoses. The doctor becomes annoyed, and adds mental diagnoses.

So we don't know what diagnoses they received, when the truth is WD and recovery?

So don't just let time heal.Constantly searching for the truth.

Tried hard, will be willing to accept. This is the biggest battle of my life!