High cortisol levels?

[Ah...]

Hi guys I think a lot of my problems has somehow related to high cortisol level and my skin problems too I also developed a huge belly coming off of carnivore diet has anyone had elevated cortisol level

Please let me know I wanna get my level tested sometimes malnutrition and things like that can caused it it ruins my skin I am just hoping it ll come back to normal my face also got bigger please let me know if anyone knows more about it

Hi guys I think a lot of my problems has somehow related to high cortisol level and my skin problems too I also developed a huge belly coming off of carnivore diet has anyone had elevated cortisol level

Please let me know I wanna get my level tested sometimes malnutrition and things like that can caused it it ruins my skin I am just hoping it ll come back to normal my face also got bigger please let me know if anyone knows more about it

I definitely think cortisol is a huge reason for my skin issues. I have fluid retention in my face. It is constantly swollen. It burns. It get rashy, acne and peels. My skin is the most affected by all this. At night when I’m finally able to relax and I get tired, my skin calms down and looks completely normal. Even the texture changes. But alllll day long it’s got rough cracks and weird stuff that I’ve never seen before.

Do you know if it’s due to your cortisol level?

I don’t know but the reason I suspect is because it calms down at night. I don’t see any other explanation for that.