Merry Christmas Buddies - Yes You Will Feel Merry

[An...]

Dearest  Buddies,

It was enduring hell, Dante's Inferno had come upon me.  At that time I couldn't feel hope, only despair, but I did put trust in those who had gone before me. I confirm  You WILL feel happy and merry and joy and peace and love and like doing things; you WILL heal and even feel better than when you were on the benzos!  I had forgotten how good it feels to feel good.  Stay with it, even if today you are just surviving and your brain is filled with lies.  There is no way through but through.  You are walking a slowly dawning miracle.

With Love and a Prayer for You,

Bev

Hi,

Just looked at some of your posts.

Do you still take hormones?

Did you start them in WD?

Did you have any severe muscle issues in WD,

Congratulations on feeling better.

I wish I were in your shoes, Bev, and am so thankful you wrote to tell of the good feelings that can come out of this terrible scourge. It must be wonderful. So glad you are able to feel that!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you so much for you very positive message on Christmas day .  I need some positives on day 11 post taper.

I miss those times and so glad to know that they come back

Jen

Merry Christmas buddies,

I too wanted to pass along a message of hope! I am 9 and 1/2 months post jump (March 13th, 2019) where the last 6 weeks have been a period of much improvement. I think back to the Christmas Day last year and I realize I am 1000 times better. I spent the day alone and depressed, crying a lot. But now I realize I have hope when I stop and think about how far I have come. I have to admit there were times I wondered if I would be normal or people could tolerate me. I had lost my being, my hope, my emotions, my ability to love or to be loved. In the last 3 years I had lost so many things near to me.

That is my past and NOW I have a future.

There is hope and as Bev said, time will get you through this journey. My journey was not the hardest from what I read but it had its tough days but the many good ones gave me hope. This journey has made me better. May everyone searching for healing and hope find it.

Again, Merry Christmas and may this new year be a blessed one where healing takes place for all.

J Stone

There is no way through but through.

Wise words!!  :)

You are walking a slowly dawning miracle.

What a lovely way to phrase it!

Thank you for sharing your words of encouragement here - Happy New Year!