Thoughts on Trazodone for insomnia post jump off Ativan?

[fr...]

A low dose of trazodone worked pretty well for me during my taper. But I stopped taking it as it stopped working. Familiar story, right?

You didn't ask about this but I will offer it anyhow. I've tried every insomnia remedy in the book and some not in the book. The best remedy I have found is CBD marijuana. But you have to be careful -- a low dose is activating, which you don't want. Higher doses are anxiety-relieving and calmness-inducing.

Hope this helps,

Katz

Thank you for replies.......Miracle I hope the symptoms settle down again soon. Time is a great healer .....they say.

Oragonk.....do you mean CBD or CBD with THC helped you? Higher dose is how much? Having no luck with CBD OIL for sleep. Need the THC component for sleep.

Thank you for replies.......Miracle I hope the symptoms settle down again soon. Time is a great healer .....they say.

Oragonk.....do you mean CBD or CBD with THC helped you? Higher dose is how much? Having no luck with CBD OIL for sleep. Need the THC component for sleep.

Hi Fridaygirl - I didn't find cbd any use for sleep.  Even cbn which is supposed to help was no help either.  I take cbd in the day and about to purchase some 1:1 cbd/thc oil and see if that helps with my sleep.

Trazodone is just another drug to quit. It was among the drugs my sleep doc prescribed before I decided to just quit all of them - was totally ineffective.

Thanks for replies.

ceejay - I tried the 1to1 cbd/thc and it was way to strong for me. I have thc/cbd 5 to 20 and have had some success with .5mls. However

I do feel a bit drugged the next day. I tried .3mls and didnt sleep well.