The Power of Positive Thinking Support Group

[Cr...]

Though I have had very difficult symptoms, I also have periods of extreme clarity and well being. I don’t ever take these windows for granted. My life now is quite vivid. The less medication I take the more my relationships with friends and families are restored. I am blessed that I have a lot of friends supporting me and praying for me to heal. I am so very grateful.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• [Wi...]

• [no...]

• [Tr...]

• [De...]

Top Posters In This Topic

I made up my mind to push before I went to sleep to go out and eat with my sister. I came home and did some painting that I have wanted to do for weeks! Glad I pushed and went and it made me feel more motivated even though it was a couple hrs.out of the house! This is a great thread and we can all use positivity so this start this up again!!!

Redbird Flies!🌹

• 2 weeks later...

Though I have had very difficult symptoms, I also have periods of extreme clarity and well being. I don’t ever take these windows for granted. My life now is quite vivid. The less medication I take the more my relationships with friends and families are restored. I am blessed that I have a lot of friends supporting me and praying for me to heal. I am so very grateful.

I love this.

I am also grateful for what I have and despite all of my symptoms I am able to work in this economic crisis.

I have switched over to Valium from k. I feel tired but at least I am not having anxiety and fear and am sleeping good at night with melatonin! This is a wonderful forum and needs to keep going! We all need positivity and encouragement!

Redbird Flies

• 2 weeks later...
                                                                                                      ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fi1.wp.com%2Fquotelicious.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F12%2F4-thich-nhat-hanh-quotes.jpg%3Fresize%3D696%252C583%26ssl%3D1&f=1&nofb=1

Will be starting my first taper down from Valium Sunday and trying to stay hopeful and positive. I’m starting a new journey toward being off benzos and going to take it one day at a time!