If CT can kill you, why do people tell me im not dying

[Ac...]

very ill 24/7 everything malfunctioning. Like im in and out of consciousness sometimes i nod off for a second, i dont think im gonna make it. saw doctor early on but no insurance anymore for doctor now, really really dont want to die. Dont know what to do other then let it happen  :( :( :( :(

Omg, you speak for me. I'm same and total bed ridden since day 5 on valium and it has been 15 months.

Have you ever been taking any other meds before ativan?

What kind of poisons these drugs are to make such unbelievable damage after just a few pills? So heartbroken to hear your suffering. Can you function at all?

Oh, I don't drink, but got 2 huge setbacks by half shrimp cooked with wine, then tiny vinegar that may also contain alchohol during fermentation. Also reacted to countless food items.

I feel your pain. I was only on clonazepam for 4 weeks and zoloft for 3 and it's been hell. But in the 4 months I've been off things have subsided but still suffering from brain tremors and internal tremors. That's about it from about 21 symptoms that I had but they are still very bothersome. Brings me so much anxiety. I wish you all healing.

Accused, I can relate to your story. I always used to abuse alcohol, and then discovered benzos. NOT a good thing.

For some reason I cannot view your signature. Are you OFF benzos now or tapering? If you are off, how long?

I went through feeling the same way as you do. I felt totally insane, to be honest. I assumed that I had just gone plumb crazy. Only later on did I start to understand that I felt like that due to benzo wd. I had NO idea benzo wd could be so awful. Huh! Now I do know.

I felt insane for a year, after going cold turkey off a thirty year addiction to benzos. I had already quit drinking alcohol then. What I felt was pure benzo wd and it came as a huge shock to this old nurse. A nurse who worked in a Detox Place, for heavens sake. I now know why my patients did not tell me how awful they felt. They assumed they had gone crazy and didn't want to risk telling some damn nurse how bad they felt.

Benzo wd will test you. But getting off benzos may be the best thing you ever did. Was for me.

east

Yup still chugging along. Have not been on much sorry for late reply. East, been off 15 months still many symptoms, And to 4 moms question, i dont function much, cant work just stay in my room, though i did force my self to go to Christmas dinner with the family yesterday.  The holidays suck most dont they? They remind me of years past and how normally id be having alot of fun around Christmas "sigh" :(, They also remind you how long you have been like this. I enjoyed reading your responses and can def relate. All things considered, I wish you all happy holidays