Nausea

[Se...]

Please help. I am 9 months off a cold turkey from 3 months of heavy use. I am really worried. I cannot eat at all. Terrible nausea. Stiff neck, tingles, anxiety, dizziness, etc etc etc but the nausea is so bad it’s really worrying me. I cannot eat anything and haven’t for about a week. Just feel like this can’t go on. Do not know what to do! Help please!?

SP

Hi Seeking,  there are lots of natural remedies,  ginger tea being a favorite one, but perhaps it would be wise to see your Dr. in this case. I have had nausea right from the start of my taper in January,  but never this bad. Hope you find a solution soon. Good luck!

One thing that always made my nausea worse was NOT eating. It would always be better if I was able to just put a little food in there every couple of hours. It sucks really bad, but I had to force it.

Not sure if it will help you but you can try at least some easy bland foods like every 3 hours and drink water too.

Also, like the other poster said you should check in with a doctor as well. My nausea, vomiting, dry heaves was horrible during tolerance and acute but finally eased up after month 5.

Have you had it the whole 9 months?

Checking in with a doc is no biggie, and they can run some blood work just to make sure it isn't anything else :)

Thanks so much for the replies. I have not had it the whole 9 months. This is new! I did have it a little last month but nothing like this. I’m going to make a docs appointment. Thanks so much again!

SP

Hi Seeking peace, I hope your doctor is going to come up with a sensible solution.

My nausea has shifted over the last few weeks: ever since the start of my taper is has been first thing in the morning,  sometimes even earlier and waking me up. Now it's more in the middle of the afternoon. No matter what time of day, it's always a real pain in the backside.

Feel better soon!