To those that have healed, have you been able to return to the gym?

[Cr...]

Yes. I was going to the gym fairly heavily between 2014-2016, and then again in 2018-2019. I was doing heavy lifting (deadlifts, squats and bench press)

I train like an animal. Just about 9/10 times I’m borderline ready to have a panic attack and times I’ve even ran out. I refuse to stop. Imo for me it’s not the exercise itself but more being in a area with a lot of people and bright lights, large fans spinning freak me out.

But fuck it. I tell myself “their going to have to carry me out in a body bag for me to leave”

Yes. I was going to the gym fairly heavily between 2014-2016, and then again in 2018-2019. I was doing heavy lifting (deadlifts, squats and bench press)

Hi HotelYorba,

This sounds promising!  :thumbsup:

I would love to get back to doing this, but at the moment, I'm getting hit so hard with sh***y waves. They are so bad that I can barely exercise at all. If I slowly lower my Valium, then I hope to be in your shoes and smash the gym too! It will take time, and that's a uniformity on Benzo Buddies - it takes a lot of time to recover from psychoactive meds.

Dave.  8)

I train like an animal. Just about 9/10 times I’m borderline ready to have a panic attack and times I’ve even ran out. I refuse to stop. Imo for me it’s not the exercise itself but more being in a area with a lot of people and bright lights, large fans spinning freak me out.

But fuck it. I tell myself “their going to have to carry me out in a body bag for me to leave”

Hi Jus1More,

If I had an inch of your tenacity and stamina, I would train like an animal too! Sadly, I now feel like a flat balloon most days.  :crazy:

Do you diet at all? What's your secret?  :o

Dave.  8)

Hi Jus1More,

If I had an inch of your tenacity and stamina, I would train like an animal too! Sadly, I now feel like a flat balloon most days.  :crazy:

Dave.  8)

Hey Dave. Yeah I count macros and calories. Into bodybuilding. My diet is clean but high in calories, protein and carbs.

Not sure what my secret is. I suffer and suffer hard. I get good weeks and bad weeks but I love training so much that I refuse to let this Lee me from it so when I’m freaking out in the gym between sets I just argue with myself refusing to leave.

It’s getting better but I still have to battle it.

Just go in and do what you can or if the gym is to much on the senses just go for long walks or bike rides outside. I don’t do well with closed in areas still so I try to stay in open areas.

Hi Jus1More,

Dave.  8)

Hey Dave. Yeah I count macros and calories. Into bodybuilding. My diet is clean but high in calories, protein and carbs.

Not sure what my secret is. I suffer and suffer hard. I get good weeks and bad weeks but I love training so much that I refuse to let this Lee me from it so when I’m freaking out in the gym between sets I just argue with myself refusing to leave.

It’s getting better but I still have to battle it.

Just go in and do what you can or if the gym is to much on the senses just go for long walks or bike rides outside. I don’t do well with closed in areas still so I try to stay in open areas.

Hi Jus1More, and Happy New Year!

I'm going to hard diet, and go to the gym twice a week, slowly.

Then up it when my body gets better.

Dave.  8)