Setback support please

[To...]

Does anyone have any information on setbacks ? I’ve been in a setback for 15 months after being healed for years and I’m loseing hope dearly,the chemical anxiety is so bad and torturous.

I’m so disabled and under mortal terror that this will never end,scared for my life,does anyone know anyone who healed from a setback?

Hi Tommy65,

Have you been on and off benzo's multiple times?  Are you on any other medications which might mimic benzo withdrawal symptoms?  Do you drink alcohol?  I'm just trying to help you figure out what's going on, no judgement. 

Pamster

Pamster no i tapered one time,and that was in 2011 I was benzo free in middle of 2014 and healed at 16 months off,remained healed for years until a family death and I suffered many panic attacks and after I had so many the benzo symptoms had returned...no alcohol and no drugs were added...

But I have been takeing oral magnesium glycinate....it’s the same withdrawl from years ago

Chemical anxiety

Crushing daily fatigue

Agrophobia

Muscle tenseing in abdomen,chest,back ect...

Air hunger

Hair loss

Tingleing and burning skin

Teeth pain (nerves)

Fear of never recovering (had that the first time as well)

Depression

Dizziness

Nightmares

Insomia

Ect...list goes on

Steer clear of magnesium if it sends you into acute. A lot of us cannot tolerate it; others can. Who knows why. I'm one who can't take it. You may have to taper off.

• 2 years later...