Test shows no benzo in my system...wtf?

[dd...]

Have been ridiculously sick since I switched to a new bottle a few weeks ago...so much so that my Dr is having me do an MRI...and did blood work...the blood work came back today and shows no benzo in my system...is that possible? I am at .35....could I have gotten a bad bottle?

Quick reply...

There are a few posts about false negatives..

It might have been ember HopeToDoThis that posted some links recently...

Sorry, fried brain here...

Also, just a simplified version. Testing is incredibly fallible, for whatever reason this is especially true for benzos. High false-negative rate. And to add to that, Klonopin is the benzo that is most likely to get a false-negative. It's the test, not your drug. Unless you bought it off the internet. And even then, you'd have tested for whatever crap they actually put in the pill.

So, nothing to worry about.

No need to apologize, Cantfly.  I am honored to be confused with HopeToDoThis - I hold him in high regard. :) I hold you in high regard as well.  Although this is our first interaction, I have read many of your posts and appreciate your supportive and non-dogmatic approach.  Libertas

Right back at ya Guys.. :)

Lol, my neighbour dropped off some xmas stuff the other day (yay, human contact), and by arvo I couldnt remember what day she was here..!! Had to check the sink for coffee cups.. :(

Another one is roadside drug swabs..!! God I know some lucky pot heads..!!

-Sure hope I havnt jinxed myself here..!! :(

:)