For those who have had head symptoms

[I ...]

For those who had head symptoms, how long did it last for you? I've got so much internal vibrations especially in my head today. Give me some hope.

Mine have been going on for all of my recovery. BUT the intensity has much reduced and my mentally I am better able to deal with it.

Live healthily, stay strong mentally and believe it will improve.

Best of luck.

G

Thank you for your reply G. Sorry you've been suffering from this for so long. Can you describe what you feel?? I can't fully describe how I feel. I know a day like yesterday it was like a vibrating feeling but not sure. All day long it was brutal with lots of anxiety and just feeling overall sick. I usually have head symptoms like head pressure and feel like my brain is moving but I think yesterday was the worst for me.

Thank you for your reply G. Sorry you've been suffering from this for so long. Can you describe what you feel?? I can't fully describe how I feel. I know a day like yesterday it was like a vibrating feeling but not sure. All day long it was brutal with lots of anxiety and just feeling overall sick. I usually have head symptoms like head pressure and feel like my brain is moving but I think yesterday was the worst for me.

My head issues revolve around my whole head or just the lhs or just the rhs suddenly starting to fizz. Then I feel as if my head has been encased in an astronauts helmet and I am removed from the reality around me. Additionally. I feel dizzy. It scared me no end. It still does when it hits but I can now manage it because I know it will stop after 4-6 hours.

From M4-7 I got a slew of other symptoms and it was when it got that bad that I found BB and Sofakingdone helped me through.

I know that you just have to hang on in there and recovery is coming your way. I fear that it may not be instant and that it will only improve bit-by-bit. However, you will be able to tolerate it and move your life forward.

Keep the faith.

G

Can I ask about fizzing?

Is it like electrical storm in brain. Like wind blowing in head, also sloshing and whooshing feeling and feels like head goes hollow and you don’t exist?

Ajusta,

Now it may be that you have a far better grasp of the English language than me or it may be that your symptoms are more extreme than mine. Yes, I identify with a lot of your description but on a reduced scale I would say.

G

[4c...]

My head symptoms..lol  Well I think my brain is perculating.  It sometimes feels like it's moving.  I swear so creepy! Right now the fear is lifted, I still have all other sx but is manageable when head is clearer.