Some light through the darkness

[I ...]

So I had about 4 good days, good meaning, I had symptoms but way less in intensity but today BAM, things hit me big time. Internal vibrations are brutal plus head tremors and then the anxiety kicks in with a spike in blood pressure. What was I thinking when I thought it was almost over?!?!

[a0...]
I m so sorry you are suffering.  I am too but today has been okay.  These symptoms suck.  They come and they go.  But I m really amazed at all that you are doing.  I m older and my kids are too and actually have no idea how bad this is. But I won't tell them.  I took roommates dogs to vet, dishes and showered.  I am doing it and you are too.  Warrior on Girl!  We can do this.

I m so sorry you are suffering.  I am too but today has been okay.  These symptoms suck.  They come and they go.  But I m really amazed at all that you are doing.  I m older and my kids are too and actually have no idea how bad this is. But I won't tell them.  I took roommates dogs to vet, dishes and showered.  I am doing it and you are too.  Warrior on Girl!  We can do this.

Thank you so much Bnot. My kids and husband are my light and even though at times,like today,I feel like giving up they don't allow me to do that. They push me daily. My husband won't dare allow me to wallow in my misery. I wish you healing.

So I had about 4 good days, good meaning, I had symptoms but way less in intensity but today BAM, things hit me big time. Internal vibrations are brutal plus head tremors and then the anxiety kicks in with a spike in blood pressure. What was I thinking when I thought it was almost over?!?!

Great news about your symptoms. The window is a sign that you are healing. Embrace how good that was and remind yourself that healing gets closer every day. I urge you to get rid of that last sentence and replace it with “Unhappy that the symptoms are back but the hope that the window gives keeps me positive for the future”.