If this gets better

[Me...]

If this gets better, I VOW to come onto benzo buddies once a week and tell people they’re not crazy and don’t have weird diseases.

23 months out

That may be but I think Meganz is sincere about coming back after she is on the other side... otherwise I doubt she would have gone out her way to make the "VOW" to come back. The Buddies that have me worried are the

ones that a doing poorly at the time of their last post... never to be heard from again. I can only hope and pray that

they too made it to the other side.

I’ll gladly give my one “I’m Healed” post and be gone.  This is a great place when you are suffering and need support.  The times when I’m feeling ok and come here, I get kind of down and fearful symptoms will get worse.

Meganz, im so sorry that you are still suffering, because i read your success story not that long ago and was thinking oh good for you, im sorry if the sx came back :(

If this gets better, I VOW to come onto benzo buddies once a week and tell people they’re not crazy and don’t have weird diseases.

23 months out

Good for you. This site needs constant positivity.

23 months out

Great stuff, Megan. That way something good comes out of this hard experience. Also, I believe part of our purpose here on Earth is service, to help others.

Meganz, im so sorry that you are still suffering, because i read your success story not that long ago and was thinking oh good for you, im sorry if the sx came back :(

Hi Kathy! I am doing pretty good actually, except for the last remaining of my symptoms picked up intensity the other day

I’m feeling close to being done though!!

Hi Kathy! I am doing pretty good actually, except for the last remaining of my symptoms picked up intensity the other day

I’m feeling close to being done though!!

oh ok great👍good for you, you might have to start coming here pretty soon every week then to keep your vow, just kidding, im glad for you))