And windows keeps poping up

[50...]

[50...]

I have noticed that I have small windows poping up almost every day. My head issues is less and my DR is less I can recognize my husband now and even myself in a mirror. That was impossible for a month ago. Is this the beginning to become myself more and more. Today I  baked a cake and cleaned the whole house took a walk with my dig but just a short one. I am still afraid of leaving my home due to agoraphobia.

Well I am still sick I do have all kind of symptoms that is still there ALL.the time. Is it me used to this crap or is it finally happen something good in hell?

Have a nice weekend all of you :smitten:

Regret that post damn I am so sick :tickedoff:

Its ok.. -I do that on nearly a daily basis.. :(

Lets hope there is more good and less bad, sooner rather than later...

It will be great to see you feeling better Sun... We all have so much to catch up on in life, which probably includes some missed concerts for you perhaps..??

Keep the faith Sun...

:)

Regret that post damn I am so sick :tickedoff:

Hey Sun -  Your body is just telling you a message.  I have had many windows where I felt wonderful and then I over did it. My body wasn't ready for the exertions and it made me pay for it. But take heart, this shows you are healing. Next time you have a window perhaps pace yourself a little bit and give your body a break so it doesn't need to remind you that it's not quite done healing yet.

I have noticed that I have small windows poping up almost every day. My head issues is less and my DR is less I can recognize my husband now and even myself in a mirror. That was impossible for a month ago. Is this the beginning to become myself more and more. Today I  baked a cake and cleaned the whole house took a walk with my dig but just a short one. I am still afraid of leaving my home due to agoraphobia.

Well I am still sick I do have all kind of symptoms that is still there ALL.the time. Is it me used to this crap or is it finally happen something good in hell?

Have a nice weekend all of you :smitten:

Hey Sundance,

This is how I began feeling when I healed from benzos 7 years ago. This is certainly healing. When the semi windows began it was not long before I woke up in a window that never closed, gradually, almost unnoticeable. Before I knew it everything was back to normal. Just like that. I hope you go on to get a permanent window and live your life, finally  :thumbsup: good luck.

[50...]
I just love benzobuddies members! Thank you need this so bad. I am in a wave. Maybe not bigger but I am so tired of being sick and tired. I have recognizie that my symptoms are really few too...its a handful or less. Will my inner electric tremors vanish?  I will be back to normal around 75% from my healthy me if the tremor stops. All I want for Xmas is the normal I... :angel::smitten:

[a6...]

This is where I am at too, scared of the windows but I m doing it somehow.  My biggest issue now like you said are all the other sx.  Also my head is just a little clearer and I can't put my finger on what it is exactly it's just oddly so scary.

B

Isn't this a ridiculous process?  We live in fear and agony for months, then when something good happens, when we experience a lessening of our symptoms we can't enjoy it because we're so afraid of what comes next, a wave!  This process trains us to fear hope because hope means disappointment when everything comes crashing down again.  If someone wanted to invent a new way of torturing people, they wouldn't have to look any further.  >:(

[a6...]

It is insane it knows no rhyme or reason. It's madness.  I can't take too much more of the shifting.  My roommates think I m healed and I try to explain this and I am so scared I want to hide.  The windows are coming every day now or I just am feeling better but too scared to enjoy it.  I can't eat, think, control my emotions or sx.  One minute I smile the next I am crying?  They don't see me at night or during morning madness.  Or during the day for that matter only in the evening.  I even painted today.  Eyyiigfuvdgvxgxsgjhxdjg!

💜😭

Hi sundanceshaman, embrace the windows, they are the real you shining through. What you describe is a very typical healing pattern in benzo withdrawal. I’ve been in the waves and windows pattern for quite a while, sometimes my waves last a long time uninterrupted, other times I’ll have mini windows every day. It’s so bizarre but it’s very normal for benzo withdrawal. You are getting closer to the finish line, the windows will get better and longer until one day they stay open permanently.