3 days of palps

[Jo...]

Predictable but still upsetting. A week after a cut, boom. A good 6 days of crazy symptoms. This time aroubd it is shivering panic and palpitations. I know this is common, but it sure would be nice to hear from one of my fellow warriors. Any blippers/skippers out there after a cut?

Yes, have and had palpitations this entire time. Continue to have them and everyone says it's OK been to cardiology and they have done all the tests short of heart cath. I have good days and bad days like everyone else.

Best to you and blessings and healing  :smitten:

Yes, have and had palpitations this entire time. Continue to have them and everyone says it's OK been to cardiology and they have done all the tests short of heart cath. I have good days and bad days like everyone else.

Best to you and blessings and healing  :smitten:

Thank you so much. We sure can reassure each other, right?  My cardio doc says everything is benign, but wow do they play a number on your mind. Sending healing thoughts and blessings your way as well. -Joy

Joy,

Thanks  ! 

Yes, benign is what they also keep telling me even when I felt I was going to die ! It does help having reassurance from each other. But when in doubt see your doctor. I've been to the ER twice and was sent home after tests !

Blessings and healing to each of us as we heal. :smitten::thumbsup:

I hear you, but I cannot keep running to the ER. I just have to power through and get to Jump Street. I am weary of how protracted this taper marathon is.......just sick of it eating up my life. Thank you for the kind words, I wish you healing positive light!

I suggest you ask for a bata-blocker if your palpations continue and keep you awake at night. It could be helpful. I take 1/2 of one if my Heart rate is above 60 and B/P above 100 but sometime it doesn't help very much. Sometime I feel as if I might die in my sleep !

Blessings and healing to all of us

I suggest you ask for a bata-blocker if your palpations continue and keep you awake at night. It could be helpful. I take 1/2 of one if my Heart rate is above 60 and B/P above 100 but sometime it doesn't help very much. Sometime I feel as if I might die in my sleep !

Blessings and healing to all of us

I am on 70 mg of propranolol right now. 60 mg is slow release, 10 mg is standard release. This must just have been one of those brutal cuts on my system. Heart palps breaking through the protections of my beta blocker. It is amazing to me how many times we can feel so close to dying or in such terror and pain, and still live and move on, one step at a time. We are a brave lot, yes? :brickwall:

I have had intense palpitations when I tried a cold turkey. It ended me up in the drs office and scared me. It literally felt like I could not breathe.

This time around I am tapering. I still have them but they come and go and they are not too intense as with the cold turkey.

Wishing you a healthy recovery and sending you positive energy.

I have had intense palpitations when I tried a cold turkey. It ended me up in the drs office and scared me. It literally felt like I could not breathe.

This time around I am tapering. I still have them but they come and go and they are not too intense as with the cold turkey.

Wishing you a healthy recovery and sending you positive energy.

I wish you the same, Seeker. Hope and light and healing.

Joy,

I love that hope, light and healing ! Yes, we are a brave lot !

I'm surprised your bata-blacker is not more effective that's a good dose ! Like you said we are going through a lot and day by day !

blessings and healing