Is this normal? Am I going crazy?

[64...]

[64...]

Ok my vision is really bad, worse everyday, not like blurred but like my eyes doesn't work, like they are no connected to my brain, I only see everything dark, no colors, but sky is so bright and 3D that I can't look at it, strange! My body senses are dying, all senses, I feel less everyday, smell less, see less, taste less, I feel like my brain is sleeping, and I can't go asleep because my brain is sleeping, I feel like I never wake up, like I'm paralysed in my own body like I'm dead in alive body, because I can't feel anything. Every part of my body lost connection with my brain, I can't tell where is my left foot or right arm I can't navigate my body because my brain is off and my body is disconnected, I don't know nothing about yesterday, today, I know only what is happening in this moment, I don't hear properly everything is so quiet and sound is strange, I can feel my breathing in my ears, I feel like I'm in a deep hypnotic state and just can't wake up, all the things are distorted and disoriented, I feel like my body is giving up, or I have FATAL insomnia because every med that could help me sleep stopped working for me, even if I fall asleep I'm not feeling that I'm sleeping and I'm tired next day even more and my brain is even more dead. I feel like the the parts of my brain are dead but some

of them still work, the picture I see I only see it doesn't go to my brain, because my eyes I disconnected from my brain. This is just crazy and I'm only 10 days off and it is getting worse, I was thinking that my brain will start working soon not that it will die every day more. I feel like something pushing my brain together and it is dissapearing and all my senses become mixed when this start to happen it is like being in sleep paralysis all the time! Im so extreme! I hope I won't die. Someone tell me lift your left arm but my brain can't find it! I become so sleepy but only eyes, but my brain just shut off when I become sleepy it become even more disconnected and I fall into dream state but I can't fall asleep I start too feel disconnected but can't fall sleep because I'm actually sleeping all the time.

This is absolutely normal for acute stage you are in Akul, hang in there, it gets worse at first and then slowly begins to get better and better, i so wish the process could be sped up a little bit, it's still driving me crazy and im 19 months off but it's a Lot better than it was in the beginning.