To those who had get their lifes back what sxs was your last one...

[59...]

[59...]
Just wonder. I dont have much symptoms left my main is this visual perception disorder and inner electric feeling in my whole poor body and severe brain issues like dr dp...  It has been there since my first month off this poision :sick:

i’m doing pretty great considering the state i was in a few years ago what is left is

digestion issues / food intolerances (could be from before benzos)

insomnia (better then before, but still bad)

head pressure / titinitus.

sinus issues.

I still get joint popping randomly throughout my body when a wave is about to hit, and I (mostly) have my life back. When I do get a wave the symptoms are vision problems, mild tinnitus, mild digestive issues, depression, overall negative thinking/fixation. Everything else has gone away.

i’m doing pretty great considering the state i was in a few years ago what is left is

digestion issues / food intolerances (could be from before benzos)

insomnia (better then before, but still bad)

head pressure / titinitus.

sinus issues.

Head pressure/tinnitus is what I have too. Very interesting. Can you describe your head pressure? 

The last symptom for me was a lack of ability to handle stress...a very stressful event would cause shivering that took a few hours to stop. Even that seems to be gone now although I hope not to test it.  :P

Heavy head, inability to tolerate stimul, can’t be out in public. Depression, unrefreshing sleep. Feel drugged when I wake up. Weird brain sympoms. Can’t tokaerte light changing even from one room the the next,

Im off 13 months. Last remaining symptoms:

Lightheaded

Chest pain

Mild depression

Those are exactly my last symptoms too and some anxiety induced insomnia.

My last symptom was the weird DP/DR stuff. That just hung around way too long. I felt so removed from lifer, and everything just LOOKED weird and scary. So hard to describe this stuff! I also had intense Fear for far too long. My amygdala must have been really damaged.

But I did heal, and that is all that matters.

\east

[59...]

My last symptom was the weird DP/DR stuff. That just hung around way too long. I felt so removed from lifer, and everything just LOOKED weird and scary. So hard to describe this stuff! I also had intense Fear for far too long. My amygdala must have been really damaged.

But I did heal, and that is all that matters.

\east

Had you weird visual issues?!

If you had could you describe them? My perception sight is really messed up :o :o :o

Oh yes I did. In my first month after going CT, I was hallucinating. I saw things I knew were not real, but they LOOKED real. This was very scary to me.

All through my first year off I had visual changes thst both annoyed me and scared me. Floaters, for one. I also SAW stuff that did not seem real or true to me but were NOT hallucinations. Stuff just LOOKED weird and strange.

Most lights seem too bright to me. I was in a Walmart and those florescent lights made everything look way too bright and somehow scary to me then.

This stuff is really normal, don't let it scare you. It does go away.

east

I also have visual distortions and perceptual difficulties, everything looks scary, every person looks weird, like I am in a horror movie and the only way to describe it is that the director of a horror movie portrays what I see very well. The lighting, the weird subconscious music going on, the unsaid paranoia, etc. I think this is related to me being agoraphobic, maybe if i trusted my own brains interpretation of reality and my own reaction to that interpretation, then I wouldn't be paranoid of being in public.

The last symptom for me was a lack of ability to handle stress...a very stressful event would cause shivering that took a few hours to stop. Even that seems to be gone now although I hope not to test it.  :P

Challis can I ask is this something that preservered after you felt healed or is this something that resolved before you could claim healing?

Thanks