Help with crossover

[Su...]

Trying crossover from Lorazepam to Diazepam (Valium) but having issues.ย  Would really appreciate talking with someone who has completed the crossover or is in the process like me.ย  I really need someone who understands ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Trying crossover from Lorazepam to Diazepam (Valium) but having issues.ย  Would really appreciate talking with someone who has completed the crossover or is in the process like me.ย  I really need someone who understands ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

ย 

I understand but need details..... :)

If you can add details like your history of use/dose/taper it will help folks reply. The best way to do that is to add it to your forum profile. Hereโ€™s how: go to Profile, then Forum Profile, and add your history. It will show up where there are currently smiley faces.

ย 

:smitten:

Benzogirl,

can you update your signature... it makes no sense. Are you benzo free are do you have 4mg of Klonopin to taper?

ย 

1. Look at my signature.

ย 

2. Go to line 6.

ย 

3. Read line 6.

ย 

4. Look at my ticketfactory. The first one says benzo free. The 2nd one is klonopin free. Iโ€™m three days shy of 4 years of no klonopin. Please donโ€™t send me yet another PM about this or post this question again. Iโ€™m going to assume you have severe cognitive impairment but your messages are bordering on harassment. Thank you. I will even put the number 6 on my signature next to it. I honestly donโ€™t know how to make myself clearer.

Hi Benzogirl,

I really enjoy reading your posts.ย  You are a wealth of information.ย  I think I was reading the incorrect signature.ย  I am truly sorry.ย 

I love this site.ย  I commend you on your 22,000+ posts.ย  You are truly dedicated to make this a great site.ย  Thank You.

Nomore, I am glad it was all figured out.ย  Sorry, if we upset you , you are very welcome here.ย  We would try to protect you also.ย  We are a tight group.ย  :smitten: :smitten:ย  Mary

ร—
ร—