first wave (scared and worried) - what was yours like?

[he...]

Hi benzo-sufferers!

I want to hear your stories about your first wave of symptoms after a time you felt better! I've been off klonopin for 7 weeks now and in the last two weeks, I've been feeling progressively better! In fact so good, I almost felt euphoric about life, appreciating every beautiful moment I had in my day. I thought I was "out of the woods". But in the last week things have been becoming rough again - mild nausea, lack of appetite, lightheaded, piercing sharp headaches and TMJ pain, mild heart palpitations, shaky, moments of anxiety & fear and muscle stiffness is coming back and now in some places where it wasn't before  :'(  It feel like a milder version of acute phase I had in the first two weeks. But the anxiety and the increase in symptoms is still significant enough to throw me into a loop of worry and fear to a point that I'm starting to doubt that this all is benzo withdrawal and maybe something serious like stiff person syndrome.

So I'm curious to hear what was your first wave like and where you're at today!

Thank you for pitching in with any feedback, reply or a story! It's much needed right now.

H,

I urge you to have a read of the Sofakingdone post at the top of the board. Everyone is different in their genes, history, dosage, taper and lifestyle to name but a few things. The Sofa post pulls it all together nicely.

Good luck, I hope you do come ‘out of the woods’ soon but try not to get ahead of yourself.

G