"Sweating blood" at the gym. Scary!

[Cr...]

Not really man.  I've never heard of it.  Did you bump up against a barbell or accidentally rest it against you when lifting?  That's really the only thing I can think of.

Not really man.  I've never heard of it.  Did you bump up against a barbell or accidentally rest it against you when lifting?  That's really the only thing I can think of.

Hi tooktoolong,

I was lifting one of those heavy weighted bags with the handles. That may have done it.

Dave.

Hi tooktoolong,

I was lifting one of those heavy weighted bags with the handles. That may have done it.

Dave.

Lostdog, a member on here who healed mentioned this. He talks about it in his success story.

Hi tooktoolong,

Dave.

Lostdog, a member on here who healed mentioned this. He talks about it in his success story.

Hi TheAtivanExperience,

The swelling has gone down, but ever so slowly.

It looks like heat rash, but you can see the blood rise to the surface of your muscles. Scary.

Dave.