Benzo Crisis!

[...]

I took them for 7-10 days 10 months ago and I consider myself doomed. I wonder and I'm scared to see people and what happens to them who take it daily. These pills are a serious crisis. :-\:(

Watch "Scotland's Valium Crisis | Drugs Map of Bri

I feel like this video has a lot of extreme examples and you're probably scaring yourself further by watching this stuff. Why would you be doomed for only taking it for 7-10 days? There are people on here who have taken benzos for 10+ years and have healed.

I feel like this video has a lot of extreme examples and you're probably scaring yourself further by watching this stuff. Why would you be doomed for only taking it for 7-10 days? There are people on here who have taken benzos for 10+ years and have healed.

And I would be one of those people.  Clonazepam for 15-years.  Been tapering for two years and I am almost done.  :smitten::thumbsup:

I took them for 7-10 days 10 months ago and I consider myself doomed. I wonder and I'm scared to see people and what happens to them who take it daily. These pills are a serious crisis. :-\:(

Watch "Scotland's Valium Crisis" | Drugs Map of Britain

Hi Raiz,

Please don't scare yourself by watching these videos.

I have seen them myself, and I know that the main subject, Levi, is taking methadone as well as Spice and Valium. He says to the presenter he has taken 230 tablets a day. This is the extreme of extremes. I have never heard of anyone take so much Valium.

These are extreme cases of addiction to street Valium, not the Xanax or Valium your pharmacist gives you. To give you a perspective, Etizolam or NTZs are 20x stronger than pharmaceutical Valium and contain God knows what chemical in them. They are incredibly dangerous.

Plus, you took your Xanax for 7-10 days. You may be at risk of dependency but you are definitely not addicted like the subjects in the video.

Please don't stress about this. :therethere:

Dave.

Watch "Scotland's Valium Crisis" | Drugs Map of Britain

Hi Raiz,

Please don't scare yourself by watching these videos.

I have seen them myself, and I know that the main subject, Levi, is taking methadone as well as Spice and Valium. He says to the presenter he has taken 230 tablets a day. This is the extreme of extremes. I have never heard of anyone take so much Valium.

These are extreme cases of addiction to street Valium, not the Xanax or Valium your pharmacist gives you. To give you a perspective, Etizolam or NTZs are 20x stronger than pharmaceutical Valium and contain God knows what chemical in them. They are incredibly dangerous.

Plus, you took your Xanax for 7-10 days. You may be at risk of dependency but you are definitely not addicted like the subjects in the video.

Please don't stress about this. :therethere:

Dave.

Good one crowman. I hope the OP doesn’t worry too much...blasted drugs.