Daily cuts too small?? Thinking of trying cut and hold per Ashton. SO CONFUSED!

[Ni...]

I was doing pretty well earlier this fall, with daily weighed decreases.

I had a major life event that created a lot of emotional upheaval, so I slowed my decreases , have taken a week or so to stabilize a couple times.

It’s these tiny fractions of the end of a tablet that I can’t seem to get an accurate weight on, just wonder if it would be easier to just drop the crumb and take the 2, 2 mg tabs in my am dose. ( commented on another post about scales)

Has anyone done cut and hold who can compare it to daily cuts? I’m aware there are liquid options, hoping to not do that since it seems too complicated to me. Yes I feel stupid these days.

I am generally very sensitive to meds and was in tolerance for years on Xanax before beginning this process.

Please comment!

I was doing pretty well earlier this fall, with daily weighed decreases.

I had a major life event that created a lot of emotional upheaval, so I slowed my decreases , have taken a week or so to stabilize a couple times.

It’s these tiny fractions of the end of a tablet that I can’t seem to get an accurate weight on, just wonder if it would be easier to just drop the crumb and take the 2, 2 mg tabs in my am dose. ( commented on another post about scales)

Has anyone done cut and hold who can compare it to daily cuts? I’m aware there are liquid options, hoping to not do that since it seems too complicated to me. Yes I feel stupid these days.

I am generally very sensitive to meds and was in tolerance for years on Xanax before beginning this process.

Please comment!

Hi...:)

Im just off to bed... But I did a valium cut n hold via pill splitting, if thats any help..??

I just found I had to give things a bit longer after I felt better(ish) in preparation for the next cut...

:)