New Teva 1 mg. tabs greenish with 833 imprint

[db...]

Hi All,

I have failed at my taper as they insisted I taper both norco Lone-term prescription ans the 3 mgs of clonazepam I had been on for decades.

Suddenly they cutoff my Tevas which I had taken since starting in early 1990's, I then never knew what I would get but finally figured Actavis was the best out my possible selections, but as I lowered the norcos (vicodin typer meds), my anxiety was getting insane. It seemed the generic Actavis did nothing and each milligram only lasts 6 hours exactly (like a time release).

Anyway, tmw or the next day, the pharmacist told me he could finally get the 1 mg Tevas (old style). He only had 8 on hand to show me and they sure looked and were imprinted the same as the old Tevas.

Believe it or not, now I am scared that I might be used to the Actavis and even going back to Tevas might cause problems. Has anyone tried the new (old style) Tevas (greenish with 833 imprint. I feel if they would not have messed with the substance I was tapering (Teva) that my taper would be done. I actually against all self will had to go from 2 mgs Teva to 4 mgs Actavis still feeling symptoms like crazy.

Do you think the new Teva is really the same formula as theb good old Teva? I'm so mixed up that I doubt everything about Big Pharm and pharm trained drs with no clue. MIne still days it makes no sense that different generics can cause problems. I know that is a lie!

I guess I'll find out as soon as I get them. Maybe, I can go back to 2 mgs a day again, but also am leary. Anyway, they are starting to be available again

Has anyone gone from Teva to Actavis and stabilised? PLease tell me as my pharmacist says now you have to give only one preferred type as it is getting tough for them also. I am hoping for the best as I was about to just give everything away and jump on a bus or something as I don't enjoy life or want to freak out family and friends which all this switching seems to have done. I am off all opiates for nearly 3 months but have more pain than ever in weird places. Pls answer anyone that has tried new Tevas. Thank you in advance

If you go to the main page, there’s an option for “Support Groups”.  There’s a Teva discontinued support group there. Lots of information and experiences.

I’ve always been on Actavis 0.5mg clonazepam and had trouble when it was changed to Teva. 

Thankfully the pharmacy was able to exchange it and fill it for Actavis brand. 

Good luck.

SG

💜