severely constipated.

[Ca...]

I had to take a bowel prep (SuPrep)  that they give people that are going to have to undergo a colonoscopy. :(      so, i took it this afternoon..  and, what i want to know, is this going to put me in a wave or inter act with my tapering?    i am already fog cog and dizzy, and i didnt need this.  (BUT, i DO< i am so plugged up, it's scary for days, nothing will come out. don't know if benzo is causing that). i am on fairly high dose, but tapering.      WILL THIS prep (i took it) set me back, does anyone know, please?  thankyou.  :-\

Cathy, maybe you can buy some liquid magnesium citrate in a bottle.  It comes in lemon flavor, too.  A few sips of that and it should help you go.  It always did me.  Or Aloe Vera caps or magnesium tablets.  Just a small amount should help.  It's all natural.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I take from one to two spoonfuls of wheat bran every day. It comes it bags. I guess any brand will do. It works but you have to take it daily. It's cheap too.

[nobbc]https://www.google.com/search?q=wheat+bran&sxsrf=ACYBGNQkdoHcD_1PrF2AqbTdewLK27hYnw:1579004127432&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjO4fTgiIPnAhUCaBoKHfIGDPgQ_AUoAXoECBIQAw&biw=1280&bih=606#imgrc=YN54xOlxz3U_HM:[/nobbc]

Edit: Deactivated commercial link