Mornings are terrible. help

[Ma...]

For so long now, mornings are terrible. I can’t get out of bed. Terrible anxiety. It’s horrible. What do others do?

Hi Marc. I'm sorry you're suffering so badly. Have you thought of slowing your taper or even holding for a while until your symptoms lift and then resuming taper? I had two months when I was in terror all day. I couldn't stay in bed though. That was worse. I went out and walked all day. But everyone has different fears. My fear was of being alone/staying at home.

I paused my taper for a few weeks and it’s not getting better. I have had horrible mornings my whole taper. That, freezing cold and not eating (besides the anxiety).

I am in the same boat with you.  Heard Klonopin is the WORST to get off of.  I think we both need to switch to Valium.

What are your thoughts?

I paused my taper for a few weeks and it’s not getting better. I have had horrible mornings my whole taper. That, freezing cold and not eating (besides the anxiety).

Marc, it's very rough. I had it throughout my taper. Holding/slowing down never helped me at all. So I was forced to push through it. It's a very common withdrawal symptom. Sucks, I know, but it does eventually get better. Hang in there.