anxiety

[Ka...]

I have days that I can not stop going to pee before bed time. Is it common as withdrawals? It is over 10 times or so and tires me. When I am nervous it gets worse. My neighbors house caught on fire,so I think I am very nervous these days. Trying to be relaxed taking a hot shower but it is difficult to be calm down.

Yes.... I have the same thing .... somewhat during the  day & particularly at night.  Its called "nocturia" if it happens at night. Yes......it a common withdrawal symptom.

Here's link to some home remedies for frequent urination.

http://www.ladycarehealth.com/effective-home-remedies-for-frequent-urination/

What seemed to work for me was mixing 1/2 a teaspoon of baking soda with a glass of water and drinking before going to the bed.  After a while, the problem seem to get better.  No doubt it has to do with anxiety and disregulation of bodily functions as a result of benzos.  I believe the saying " scared the p_ _ _ out of me" applies here!  ;)

Thank you so much for the link and relating to me. I did not know the effect of baking Soda. I’ll do it. I appreciate your kindness. By the way Do you feel stress triggers withdrawals and if so, how many days do they last?

Thank you for your help, Top. I did try baking soda. I think it worked for me. I will check out other tips you linked as well. thanks again.