Snack before bed?

[36...]

[36...]

I have started to eat cheese and crackers before bed or peanut butter sandwich.  I read somewhere it helps with cortisol levels?  I don't wake up as violently as I had been.

B

I have started to eat cheese and crackers before bed or peanut butter sandwich.  I read somewhere it helps with cortisol levels?  I don't wake up as violently as I had been.

B

Sounds like a fair thing.. :)

-Some add a glass of orange juice too...

:)

B

There are posts here at BB, that some have eaten 1/2 nut butter sandwich and a glass of OJ for bedtime snack. And it was ascribed for cortisol rushes, their thinking was that the Liver needed a boost in the wee hours of the night, and this cocktail helped with cortisol rushes. It sounds like it is already helping. Best to you on your Journey. 💖 Peace and Healing

I wake up in the middle of the night. Every night. I go into the kitchen and make a snack of protein and carbs. Every single time I fall back asleep 💤. It never fails for me. Good luck. Insomnia sucks.... :)

I wake up in the middle of the night. Every night. I go into the kitchen and make a snack of protein and carbs. Every single time I fall back asleep 💤. It never fails for me. Good luck. Insomnia sucks.... :)

I have a fridge next to my bed.. -I say no more...!! :(

Actually I haven’t woken up “in” the fridge for about a year.. First it was mint chocolate, then the carrots.. -ok, maybe a “few” peanut M&M’s too..

But like you say, straight back to sleep...

:)