My Success, proof that you can recover completely, 3.5 Years later..

[Si...]

Listening now to this song fom Nas-Hate me now and trying to remember bad times jest half year ago, I simply don’t want to, everything started in 6th month of June 2016, actually I was in whole withdrawal stuff thing that whole past year and noticed symptoms I couldn’t at the time figure out from what it was. proggresively over the year things got much worser, from  split-to-split situatons I finally Cold turkeyed in July 2016 from Rivotril. My left side was already numb whole that year, I don’t want to go completely in details with symptoms, jest wanted to tell you I had every known symptom on the book and hardest witdrawal of all of you, just didn’t write here reguarly because I knew situation; I just came here to provide you hope and help others in similar situation. Chronologically here is how IT was: July 2016-December 2016 really bad, trying to

Learn how to walk again at just 23 Years at the time I just decided to win this fight and completely concentrated on that goal even my mind was in

Complete mess. I was in Germany at the time and on my own, lots od walkings i remember at the time and completely unable to function I just tired of everything  wanted to go home. I got home next year 2017 and till this time just few months ago I was having 24/7 bad protracted symtopms. None of IT understood, except my sister, and I left her by my side through whole thing. I couldn go out, I Had a few visits from close friends and and everything else is on your own. Your on your own, and final goal has to be success and just belief in recovery. Nothing else. Thoughest symptoms were fog which was really on whole another level till the End, all in all 37 months, my left side was still an issue , it meant to me a lot when finally that went away this year  it was all over numb, and Had weakness in the left side also and I believed all the Way through my times I would Made IT. And I did it, eventually That’s what looks Like recovery from high dose benzo abuse. I ct on my from I believe 10 mg. Now, 3.5 Years later life is great, I’m 26 Years old, happy, young and won the hardest battle in my life. Best is yet to come and I feel confident in myself that I will succeed in life. That is all from me now. Best wishes and good luck to everyone, hope and help to everyone on this though road. You will be yourself, everything is possible with little will for better. Look for yourself, live healthy and stay positive!

Congratulations on your recovery!!I understand about fighting with everything we have to recover. I determined from the beginning of my cold turkey that I was not going down without a fight and I am still standing and fighting. With much prayer and supplications I am looking forward to when I can write my true success story.

Enjoy your life!!1

PG

Well done and thank you for coming back!

Can I ask if you had extreme muscle contracture that made it impossible to find any bearable position to lie in.

I have had to reinstate several times but paradoxical now but was on for muscle stuff and terrified none of that is WD.

So happy for you!  I also was up to 8mg of K per day :P. Thank you for coming back to give us hope.  I'm almost 3.5 years off, and bedridden with symptoms today, feeling hopeless and defeated.  Your success story was just what I needed to read.  Thank you, thank you :smitten:

Amazing recovery off 8 mg. of Klonopin!!! I couldn't even handle .5 mg.

Thank you so much for writing and letting us know that there is a future without feeling awful all the time!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Fantastic triumph, Sisterbrother! What a warrior you are, and what a blessing your sister is.... Thank you for bringing hope and positivity.

Wishing you a wonderful life! 🌟

Sister brother,

Congratulations and thank you for writing your encouraging story. I’m over 3 years out and still fighting this war off k. Go out and live a great life. You deserve it...we ALL do, and it WILL happen!

WR, sorry to hear you having a hiccup, you’re going to be well again soon. Reach out anytime.

I’m here🥰

New Girl

Well done and thank you for coming back!

Can I ask if you had extreme muscle contracture that made it impossible to find any bearable position to lie in.

I have had to reinstate several times but paradoxical now but was on for muscle stuff and terrified none of that is WD.

Not that, but I was so in so bad state so I just could get through day in that position.

Sisterbrother,

Thank for coming back to share your inspirational story!

Wishing you all good things,

BD

Your welcome, good luck my friend!

8mgs? Wow.... congrats on the recovery what a miracle. Enjoy your newfound freedom!  :thumbsup:

na-  :angel:

Thank you very much, I'm here to proof end help.

Amazing recovery off 8 mg. of Klonopin!!! I couldn't even handle .5 mg.

Thank you so much for writing and letting us know that there is a future without feeling awful all the time!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

It is possible just believe in it. :smitten:

Thank you very much, you ll too enjoy life soon. ;)