i can't tell if i have sinus infection or is benzo wd??

[Ca...]

How do we know if we are really sick with something?  i don't always register a fever.  so. that won't work.  but, i have left side sinus pain and blowing brown green crud out my nose. my left ear is sore.  both ears have tinitus always. :(

Green crud doesn't sound like a withdrawal symptom to me, others may have a different take on this though, are you prone to ear infections?

I bet your sick on top of withdrawal if you have green crud. I think I have sinus crap along with withdrawal right now. I gave ringing in both ears also and I had my husband go get me sudafed today because I feel awful. Maybe some sinus rinses and cold medicine. Hope you feel better soon!!

I would see my doctor if it continues. What you describe is an infection. You’ll want to avoid fluoroquinolone antibiotics since you’re still on benzodiazepines.

Yes, if it were a clearer discharge I would be a bit more “on the fence” from my experiences, but it sounds like an infection..

In WD the body may not throw a clear temperature response, -as you noted...

Hope you get on top of it asap..

I never had any sort of sinus issue in my life until I went through  Benzo withdrawal. It was my very worst symptom! As I healed, the sinus infection and pressure went away ...