please help me understand my LMT...please? so i can trust it..

[Ca...]

Hi, i am tapering ATivan. i have such anxiety and fear.  i had to updose a tad, once again last week, bcause i  made a mistakee in my tapeer calculations. :(  and was tapering waaay to fast for my old body. :(  hit me like bad ton of bricks. i hope, even tho i am in tolerancee, that this hold will help a bit. i won't hold long.  i am floaty boaty, i have cognitive impairment.  and, fear and anixiety.  MY REAL QUESTION is my worry WORRY WORRY. over my micro solution i make.   

Could someone please, be kind and have compassion on my poor confused brain.  i use 10 pills, 3 10 ml of vodka and 97 syringes of water (also 10 ml syringes)  and that's my batch.  ok.    so, my question is this, and i hope someone takees pity and answers me, because of my OCD and my worry about this .  and, if i don't geet this answered i am neever going to find peace and trust this micro taper. :(  and that's not good.   

here is the question:  i dose 4 times daily , ativan , 3.30.  HOW ON EARTH does the ativan KNOW to go and march up my syringe in exactly .91  (dose i need). ?????  how can i be assured i AM getting the .91 when i put my syringe in a pull up the plunger ??/  i mean, :( how does the ativan know it is supposed to go up there and give me .91  (no more, no less). ??? does this question make sense. and please, could some kind soul please answer it for me.  as clear as you can, i am a cog fog and having hard timee, and old, 65.  alonee, too.  please please help me understand. so, i can gain trust in my taper method.  I NEED TO KNOW that when i draw for .74, i am getting .74, and no more or LESS ativan.  as that up and down can  be harrder on CNS.  help.  thankyou kindly.

Hi Cathymp,

I don't know anything about tapering, much less tapering using LMT, but what I do know is that I've watched hundreds of members use this method successfully.  If you've taken their suggestions about the method you're currently using, then I trust the process and you should too.  Withdrawal is awful, it's the worst thing most of us will ever endure, but we can survive it, you can survive it.

Try not to distrust the process, have faith in it, because questioning it only makes you more anxious.  You can do this!

Pamster